Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We strive to be a socially responsible company and participate actively in local and international communities where we operate. At Hello Edits, we combine western standards with local traditions and ways of life. Local management is supported by a global executive team focused on developing a positive equal opportunity culture.
CSR policy in practice
- Competitive salary based on skillset and experience
- 5 day / 40 hour work week with overtime compensation
- Inspiring work environment with:
- Clean, smoke free, and air-conditioned offices
- Licensed software on A-brand computers
- Professional lighting
- Ergonomic tables and chairs
- Decorative plants & artwork
- Pantry full of coffee, tea, and healthy snacks.
- Bonus program with minimum 10% annual salary
- Fair career opportunities for everyone with annual open performance assessment.
- Yearly company-wide excursion/adventure day
- Time off for local holidays
- Full salary for 8 months during maternity leave and 3 week paid salary for paternity leave.