Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Hello Edits is a socially responsible company that actively participates in local and international communities where we operate. We combine western standards with local traditions and ways of life to create a unique company culture. Our local management team is supported by a global executive team that is focused on developing a positive equal opportunity culture.
CSR policy in practice
- Competitive salary based on skillset and experience
- 5 day / 40 hour work week with overtime compensation
- Clean, smoke free, and air-conditioned offices
- Licensed software on A-brand computers
- Professional lighting
- Ergonomic tables and chairs
- Decorative plants & artwork
- Pantry full of coffee, tea, and healthy snacks.
- Bonus program with minimum 10% annual salary
- Fair career opportunities for everyone with annual open performance assessment.
- Yearly company-wide excursion/adventure day
- Time off for local holidays
- Full salary for 8 months during maternity leave and 3 week paid a salary for paternity leave.